Sunday, October 26, 2008

Disposable phone concept from "Ultra Violet" movie


Truth to be told, when I was about to watch "Ultra Violet" movie on DVD last night, I know I shouldn't expect much from a movie like that. I should just sit back, relax, and enjoy it as one action-fun movie about the future.

But I couldn't do that, I found myself to kept forwarding the movie until the end. Maybe it's just me, but after being pampered by some great science-fiction movies like the Matrix or Minority Report; I don't want to see movies that run wild only based on imagination like this.

There's one thing that I think worth mentioning in the movie though; it's when V a.k.a Violet (played by Milla Jovovich) purchase a disposable phone from a booth. The idea is pretty good, and might come to reality when the technology could ever catch up with the imagination. ;-p

It is basically a clam shell-like phone made of paper, and in the movie; to use this disposable phone is by flipping the one side with holes for the buttons; on top of the one side with the buttons. Like what you can see on the picture above.

Apart from this disposable printed-paper phone, I believe the other point to watch the "Ultra Violet" movie is to see Milla Jovovich's flat stomach. ~LOL~

No comments: