Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LG LH2300 a.k.a. Touch Web mobile phone

Again South Korean and Japan consumers are being very lucky to get another juicy big screen mobile phone, this time it's LG who released LH2300. Which according to Engadget, this LG's LH2300 is just a revamped of Casio W53CA (Japan) with new user interface called Hello UI specially made for Korean market. Here are the rundown of the specs:

  • A 5.1 megapixel CMOS sensor, 28-mm lens, color correction, 9-point auto focus, and built-in anti-shake technology bunged into the backside.
  • 2.8-inch LCD with 800 x 480 pixel resolution for DMB television and landscape or portrait web browsing
  • 18.9-mm thin body
  • 4GB NAND / 1GB SDRAM and microSD expansion
  • 3G / CDMA network

If you are going to South Korea this April, then perhaps you can grab one and show off to us.
(blogged with my Treo 750v)

2 comments:

Andy J. S. said...

Joannah,
thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you like my blog.
As I'm still learning and improving, especially on my English, I hope to write better in every new posts.
I'll look forward hearing from you again... ;-)

rashid1891 said...

LG LH2300 a.k.a. Touch Web mobile phone i like this