Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Match.com goes social networking


What made your head fell over the heel when you sees someone? Is it the face or the smile? If that's your answer, then you will certainly going to be excited to hear that Match.com is testing a Facebook app for social networking. Chief Executive Thomas Enraght-Moony told Reuters; "We're extending Match to wherever people are..", which give me a sudden chill on the back of my neck. I can't imagine how easy it'll become to do a search for your soul mate while social networking in the future, it's like killing two mosquitos with one clap of palms. And all in all you can do it on the go with your mobile phone, imagine this: you found the one you like by his/her smile when you're sitting on the subway train, but you actually sees the smile at your mobile phone's screen!
Afterwards that's when Match.com is planning to get in, you use it's service to hook you up with the one you see fit. Quick and easy, where you could say you're looking for friends instead of obviously asking for a date (chuckle). "People are unwilling to admit that they're looking!" said Moony, I say he's right and we all (the single ones only) needed to look deep inside ourselves; is that why I have a hard time to meet the one for me?
The Reuters got the whole story right here. (blogged with my Treo 750v)

No comments: