Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An exciting Windows Mobile app is on the horizon

It seems like iPhone is taking all the spotlights for mobile phone news & discussion lately, but I just got a new beta testing application for Windows Mobile from “you-know-who” mobile software developer (a courtesy from Sammy). Which I’m not allowed yet to disclose both of them at the moment, so I hope for you who own Windows Mobile devices to get ready for an exciting news about it around mid-May next month (hint! hint!). Where hopefully I’ll be able to deliver a review for the app I’m currently much fond of.



In the mean time, you can try out a new useful Windows Mobile app called ‘ceSnipURL’. It’s a tiny free app for WinMob platform, that basically shorten any URL that you typed into it. Which can prove to be very helpful whenever you need to send a website address link in an email or text message, just write it down at ceSnipURL app, hit Enter and voila; you’ll get a snipped URL to copy & paste it to wherever you wanted it to.



Works well with Treo 750, I’ve tried it. And also works very well for your money pocket, as you’ll be shortening the text messages that use snipped long URLs. Sources are from jkOnTheRun here, and also from MyTodayScreen here.



And lastly I almost forgot to say: “Happy Birthday to Proporta!!” on their 12th years of producing great products that help us to protect our beloved gadgets & Treo/Centro smartphones. We all here at PA, hope for the best and prosperous years to come for you guys. Congrats!

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: