Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The hamster is resting

Aaah…, holiday. I didn’t realized that yesterday was a national holiday, until I went to one of local computer store centre and surprised to see all of the stores were all closed due to Waisak day. I’m amazed with my own lack of knowledge on what the day it was, but it sure was a nice little surprise. Because later on, I found myself lying down and relaxing on the couch for the half of the day.

With a stealthy move, while my cousin’s children were sleeping, I used their computer to browse for more news on the net. (I know, shame on me ;-p) Just before they woke up I managed to snatch two topics that interest me, and hopefully interest you as well, because I’m writing a blog about it as I speak. Yup, multi-writing task has been a new habit for me ever since I’m addicted to PA. ;-D

I transferred the news as PDF files into my Treo, and re-read them with Picsel PDF Viewer™ as I went back and forth writing the blogs with Word Mobile™. Aaah… multi-tasking, that’s what I really love about my Windows Mobile Treo. I’m used to it, can’t live without it, and I definitely will never pick up another mobile phone without multi-tasking capability in it (I said it as I’m looking at an iPhone picture with an envious eye & a squinted eye) <;-0


So that one-day surprise holiday, was a real blessing for this little “hamster” since I was able to plugged-off from busy days for awhile and have a lazy day accompanied with my trusty Treo as usual. Hope y’all have a good working day too, with a lazy time in between the workhours. ;-p (d’oh! I’m teasing you again am I?)

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: