Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy 9th anniversary to Palm Addict!

Happy Birthday Palm Addict!

Who would've thought that a simple idea back then at
1999 by Sammy and his gang to create a Palm community , have last for 9 years and still going strong.
Like what Mr. Wally Matsen have said in his
post not long ago, Palm Addict is a real community that I felt belong and can relate to. It's so great to be here, so thank you Sammy and all of you Palm Addict readers for accepting me...

I'm affraid I don't have much to give in return for all of your kindness, except my wish and pray that Palm Addict will continue to flourish and become a greater community in next many years to come. And I hope God will also bless all of the people who support Palm Addict from behind ;-)

Amen, God speed everyone!

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: