Saturday, May 31, 2008

Triple "R" for Motorola's new V750

I can't say that I'm a fan of Motorola handsets anymore, because after the ailing new handsets are just so-so and almost look the same as their predecessors; I always think that Motorola's clamsheel design is too fragile for my rough jeans' pocket.
But Moto's new handset: the Adventure, a.k.a. v750 is made as refined, rugged and reliable mobile phone. It's planned to be launch on Verizon's network this summer, along with the new PTT service from Verizon.


No informations yet on its specifications, but
PhoneArena got their hands on Verizon's v750 pamphlet: According to same promotional materials we received, the phone will meet military specs 810F for shock, vibration, solar radiation, high temperature storage, altitude, high and low temperature operation and blowing dust.

Seeing on left pic of the handset's low-end, makes me believe it'll be able to actually "blow" air to dust off those nasty dirt on your office desk. ;-p Sorry, my bad for an awful joke there...

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: