Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stuck in between

It feels so frustrating for me right now, since I'm still on my extended stay on out of town and I'm staying in my cousin's home. Where I don't have a laptop so I must borrow my cousin's old computer to do things I usually do on the net: searching for news and post them at PA.

There are so many exciting news to cover, which most of them are coming from Computex event. And obviously you must've already knew too, the smaller-computers (subnotebook, UMPC, ultra-portable computer, etc.) are being shown by many vendors and computer manufacturers as I speak.

So right now, I'm stuck in between the inability to freely roam the world of vast internet and to extensively post for PA. It really drives me mad... Thank goodness I still have my Treo to keep me up to date with the latest news, and from PA too. But that's also make me want more and more to post too, oh mercy!

I think I'll just snatch my cousin's computer today, and ignore the screaming of my cousin's children who ask to use it for playing games. Oh yeah, I'm a bad-bad big boy ~LOL~

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: