I mean, don't get me wrong by saying that; but what I meant is she has been appearing in many movies ever since her status became Mrs. Brad Pitt. Her romance has propelled her already famous status even more, making her one of the hottest & buzzed female celebrity today.
Some say they're amazed by Angelina's face that looks like an Egyptian queen and her cold stare, either way Angelina has attracted many fans.
And spammers plus computer hijackers are seeing this as an opportunity, according to Secure Computing's latest TrustedSource.org spam report: On average, about 2.28 percent of the total global daily e-mail volume contains subjects like "Angelina Jolie naked," "Angelina Jolie nude movie," and "Angelina Jolie naked video,"
"Angelina Jolie, for example, is unknowingly luring many to eagerly install Trojans onto their PCs," notes the Secure Computing report. And while Angelina Jolie remains as the queen of the top 10 Celebrity Spammers list, here are the rest from the list:
- Angelina Jolie
- Barack Obama. The presidential hopeful's name is "making the rounds globally," notes the report, even taking the lead against the "enticing lure" of...
- Paris Hilton. The hotel heiress, wannabe actress and fledgling singer is no stranger to the power of and problems of celebrity life in the Internet age. Just to spice things up, she and John "What's a computer?" McCain are now engaged in a war of words.
- Britney Spears. "Is it that crazy to think Britney actually did send me this e-mail?" Well, not as crazy as when she shaved her head, but close.
- Hillary Clinton. It probably doesn't make the New York Senator too happy that she finished behind Obama again. Must be a right-wing conspiracy. Or perhaps it's the pantsuits' fault.
- George Bush. C'mon, does he even use e-mail?
- Jessica Simpson. Sure, she's quite convincing and serious in those infomercials for Pro-Activ anti-acne skin treatments. But think about it: she's simply too busy with her hair stylist to pull off an e-mail campaign of any variety.
- Osama Bin Laden. Still going strong from somewhere in Afghanistan or Pakistan. Why he would reveal an IP address to e-mail you is beyond me.
- Brad Pitt. Apparently Brad will have to get used to playing second fiddle to his famous wife, Angelina Jolie. (And did you notice that he's the only male heartthrob on the list? Matthew McConaughey must be crying over his computer somewhere.)
- Michael Jackson. The pre-e-mail-era '80s icon is still a "thriller" for spammers. Hot deals on a ranch with llamas and a Ferris Wheel included, anyone? Anyone?
Source is fromPC world Business Center.
[blogged with my Treo 750v]