Friday, September 19, 2008

Crackberries choose a BlackBerry rather than their own spouses

This is not a story about a philandering drama or anything like that, but it is a fact that people who can't get enough of their BlackBerries, aka. Crackberries, are indeed have a very nasty addiction. ;-p

According to a survey conducted by StudyLogic, where there were around 6,500 people interviewed on behalf of Sheraton Hotels & Resorts; the results of the survey are really wide eye opening (as what
TG Daily put it):
  • 87% of the people surveyed said they would bring the devices in the bedroom
  • 84% would check their phones right before going to bed
  • 80% said they would check their phones right after waking up
  • 62%, said they loved their smart phones and believed that the devices made their lives more productive
  • 35% said they would choose a PDA or Blackberry over their spouses

Are you having a laugh? Me too, at first. But then I realised, that I also bring my Treo into my bedroom, and I always put it next to my head rest so it can wake me up with its alarm in the next morning. But thank goodness I still have my sanity, I much prefer my "spouse" rather than a cold cruel device to accompany at night. ~LOL~ How about you?

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: