Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Sony Ericsson's Xperia X1 brushed aluminum color gets reviewed

"Hubba... hubba...!" ---> (interj.) Slang used to express approval, pleasure, or excitement, from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000

That was and still is my expression whenever I see Sony Ericsson's Xperia X1, I found it very hard to ignore this beautiful monster. Especially if the casing is now in brushed aluminum finish, it adds the dying ache for see it in person. This is one mobile phone that I will not pass on to see, when it finally out in the market.

And if you want to read the detailed hands-on review of this baby, then you can head-on to this German blog (found it via Ubergizmo). Warning: plenty of pics for you to drool over, you know what you need to prepare first... ~LOL~

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: