Monday, November 10, 2008

Megan Fox, the most beautiful geek I've ever met

Of course, the term of the word "met" presuppose that I've actually see the person myself. So, without making you and million of Megan Fox's fans mad; I'm not the one who said that line. ;-p

The 22-year-old actress - who reprises her role as Mikaela Banes in the sequel to 2007 movie 'Transformers' - was recently described by her 'How to Lose Friends and Alienate People' co-star Simon Pegg as the "most beautiful geek" he has ever met.

As reported by MSN Entertainment News who quoted Simon said: "We wrapped early one day and went to a bar. Megan and I sat in the corner, got really p***ed and had a good chat. She's really sharp and actually a bit of a geek. Queen of the geeks - the most beautiful geek I've ever met."

Yeah, like who can forget the pose that Megan Fox did in the first 'Transformer' movie (first inset picture). ~LOL~ But seriously, if Megan wears glasses like in the second inset picture up there, I wouldn't recognized her when she suddenly transform into a drop-dead-gorgeous beauty queen like the one pictured on the most right inset there. ;-p

No comments: