Saturday, August 29, 2009

Whose butt is that?

There's a lyric in a song that says something like this:

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
...
'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh baby, I wanna get with you
And take your picture*

* taken from "Baby Got Back"

I don't want to be rude, or posting up an inappropriate post, but then hey maybe that's what so good of having a blog of my own, rite? ;-p

Anyway, it was not my intention at first but I can't help to keep this to myself.. Gotta share this one with you guys: whose butt is that on the left photo there? I mean... who's that crouching down with a pose like that to get a dropped purse?

She's gotta be desperate, or she's just having a back-pain... But wait, is that a she? You sure? Could be some sort of a sick guy who dressed like a woman.. Nah, can't be.. That fur jacket, tight blue jean and pretty high heels, that gotta be a chic girl. But... to think about it, what kinda chic girl who bend over with a pose like that..?

The lyric really hit the right spot eh? Now you're hooked after seeing the photo there, can't stop staring at the butt, thank goodness somebody took a picture for you.. ~LOL~

Here's some hints for you: yes that is a she, she's a fashionita who stars in one of MTV's reality shows, and she's also a Crackberry (uses BlackBerry). Can you now guess who she is?

Find out who she is at the end of the weekend, I'll post her whole photos on Sunday. I'm pretty sure you'll be surprised.. ;-)

No comments: