Friday, April 11, 2008

Enjoying many news & more coffee


Oh boy, I'm amazed on how many RSS feeds I got this morning when I fired up my Treo; there are more than 200 of them! Even though I've read so many news from last night, and already wrote some blogs also with my Treo, it seems the internet is flooded with exciting news right now. It took more time than my usual morning ritual, where a cup of coffee accompanied me while I was reading those news with my Treo.
Lucky enough I got plenty of spare time today from routine work, so I'm going to take a break and brew another cup of coffee before I put my thumbs to dance on Treo's keyboard again. I know I'm going to enjoy moblogging from Treo, and I hope you'll enjoy my posts too. Please drop a line if you have any grudge or complain on them... This is how I use my Treo everyday, besides making calls & text messaging with it. In the meantime, why don't you also make a cup of leisure addiction ...err, I mean a cup of coffee.
[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: