Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Please take me with you..."

That would probably what my Treo has said when I left it behind today at lunch time, where I had to put it on my computer desk to recharge its battery. Because I've exhausted it to the last drop of its battery's juice last night tuning into my music collections, and this morning when I read around 150+ RSS feeds hit.

I kept imagining how sad & lonely it was to just layed down there all alone by itself, so I rushed my lunch quicker than usual and headed back to see it as soon as possible. It felt glad when I hold it once again, knowing I didn't missed a beat of news or calls.

Oh, how I wish the super battery is already available. It would be amazing to recharge our Palm smartphones' battery to full, in just less than 5 minutes of one time charging. So, how many times have you charge your mobile phones today?

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: