Saturday, May 31, 2008

The cradle has finally arrived

At last, the Palm Cradle Kit for my Treo has arrived yesterday! I've ordered it from the first time I bought my Treo last year, and the store just called me a week ago to tell me that they've it in stock now in limited numbers.

That's what you get when you live in a country where Palm brand is not as popular as other mobile handset brands here...

But I'm so excited to have it, and it feels like my Treo is all new again. I've been placing my Treo on the cradle every time I got back to my desk, and believe or not they looks very gorgeous together. ;-D

If just my Treo is not attached to its new cradle, I'll take a picture of them together. But I'm sure you guys have already seen it and bored about it.

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: