Friday, July 11, 2008

Gwen Stefani brought her BlackBerry to Wimbledon tournament

Accompanied with her hubby Gavin Rossdale and Roger Federer's girlfriend, Mirka Vavrinec; the "Hollaback Girl" Gwen Stefani was clutching to her BlackBerry atop her baby bump snugged under the grey shirt. Roger rolled through Marat Safin in straight sets to reach his sixth consecutive Wimbledon final, photos are taken at July 4th.

She just can't leave home without the trusty BlackBerry at her side, not even the heat of Wimbledon and the burden of near laboring a baby have made Gwen to left it behind. Although I don't think it's polite to take or make up calls during a prestigious tennis tournament like that... Well, that would leave text messaging left as the only way to use the BlackBerry right? ;-D

Besides checking out the tennis tournament, Gwen recently spoke to Look magazine about life in general, telling: “I’ve already accomplished everything I originally wanted to. Most of my dreams have come true. What has changed is that at this point in my life I also have the comfort that comes from knowing I’m making a family and that there’s a different meaning to my work. It’s a little more special now.

She and Rossdale are expecting their second child together next month.

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: