Sunday, July 27, 2008

Out in the sun

It's Sunday, and there's no better way to spend the whole day than relaxing on the grass and bathe all of the last weekend stress away with the warm light of the sun.

So that's what this 'little hamster' has been doing this whole Sunday, after the stressful works yesterday fixing up the office's main server, I took a long nice break today.

With a cup of coffee in one hand, and the other hand is holding Treo; I read and listen to my favorite tunes at the same time while I'm sitting on the balcony of my home.

Doing this reminds me of the movie '
Sunshine' that I've just re-watched again last night on my Treo, it's a great science-fiction movie. And I think we should be grateful indeed, our sun is still bright and we can enjoy it on any daylight.

Ideas are popping out as I read news from around the globe, but I put aside the crazy ones since it won't be interesting to write about without any basis to support them. ~LOL~

And that's why I'm going to talk about the recent news that hit tech and mobile world, they're mostly about open source/Linux and netbooks. I wrote my blogs with Treo, and get the sources by moving back and forth to the RSS news also with it; it's so great to do multi-tasking. I'll post them later after I finish up this one, and surely before I ran out of coffee and the music finish. ;-p

Hope you too have a wonderful and shiny weekend!

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: