Saturday, July 12, 2008

Palm Centro colors in Asia-Pacific

While the new Electric Blue colored Centro is now available for AT&T's network, the rest of the world is left with only few colors.

Few weeks ago I've just been contacted by a local store at the capital city of my home country, that the Black Centro has finally joined in the line-up and now accompany the lonely White Centro.

It's kinda disappointing to not able to choose the right color that suits best with our taste, but like saying goes: "Beggars can't choose..." ;-p

I'm glad enough to see that Palm handsets are getting more and more popular here, as I once saw a young woman carries a red colored Treo 680 at local mall. So I'm hoping for Palm to provide Red & Pink Centro for Asia-Pacific countries, which I believe will attracts more the female users.

In the mean time, here's the quick recap on the colors of Centro that are available (officially) in Asia-Pacific countries:

Unfortunately I can't get through Palm news in Japan and no response from PR there, again the language has proven to become a major barrier to unite us. Anyone know how's Palm in Japan, please do share the news with us? ;-D

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: