Thursday, August 14, 2008

Audrina Patridge brighten up the day with her BlackBerry

Ouch, is it because of the sun or, is it because of "the Hills" hottie Audrina Patridge that the picture looks so bright? ;-D

After the long shooting of the next episode in "the Hills" tv series, Audrina was spotted on August 11th at shiny outdoor while carrying the bags from her routine shopping hunt.

She looks gorgeous & hot like we always expected her to be; and she hasn't forgot to show off her mobile phone the BlackBerry while she's at it.

Audrina recently told press that she’s a lot more assertive than she appears on her hit MTV reality show. “I don’t feel like they show me on The Hills sticking up for myself. They edit that out. In real life, though, I’m bubbly and fun and talkative, and when you see me on the show I’m always sitting there and sad. But I’m fine with it because it’s not my show."

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: