Sunday, August 24, 2008

My busy days have started...

My days of endless works in hell has started a couple of week ago, as the days are getting closer to the most busiest month for retail business here in my country; I have to install new point of service machines and get them ready within less than a week.

It's like everything turns against the clock and nothing go the right direction in such a short time, everything seems have gone awry especially the wireless network. I had to fire up my Pocket IE while on the site, and search on-line manual to set the WiFi.

Heck, even on this end of the weekend I had to work overtime till late at night. I felt like to sleep on the site instead of my comfy little bed at home, because I'm currently on the site again this Sunday. No rest until everything is working right...

My only joy is that my Treo can provide entertainment when I needed it, such as listening to songs with
pTunes or playing Bejeweled 2 when I really-really bored out of my mind while on the site. And the best thing is that last night before going to bed, I rewatched again "Meet the Robinson" movie with my Treo, I converted the movie with Spb DVD. It's such a blast, and it's a very good animation movie.

I hope all of you are having a great weekend, it's been a busy one and we all need to recharge our energy.

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: