Monday, September 29, 2008

Interview with Dmitry Grinberg by TamsPalm OS Blog

I almost forgot to post this interesting interview between Simon Pfundstein with Dmitry Grinberg, originally posted at TamsPalm blog. You must know Dmitry, the talented and well-known Palm OS software developer, who created the SDHC driver for Palm devices.

The questions in the interview are about how Dmitry see & view on Palm's future, here are few of the parts taken from the interview:
  • What do you think are the (now) best mobile platforms and why? I think PalmOS is. Many will disagree, but my definition of bet likely does not match that of the crowd. ...
  • What should Palm do to sell more devices? Make a sexy device that does not scream “I’m a boring middle-age corporate guy with a brick-for-cellphone so that my boring job can reach me at any time in my otherwise boring life” ...
  • What do you think about the sentence ‘Palm is dead’? I think I mostly covered this above. No one is dead till they are dead. I do not see a reason to be excited about them yet, but at the same time to reason to give up on them yet. ..

Read the whole interview at

TamsPalm OS blog, and find out what the other Dmitry's oppinion on Palm and its future.

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: