Monday, September 29, 2008

Microsoft has found the first ingridient with "And I'm A PC"

Forget Seinfeld, forget Bill Gates, and heck... you don't even need to know Steve Ballmer.

I think Microsoft has finally figured out to use its "I'm a PC" slogan as the first ingridient for the whole recipe, caught this
'And I'm A PC' web page via Gizmodo.

It's simple, but it's a spot on. I had a really 6-8 minutes of fun and a very good laugh, when I was keep on clicking on that web site to see what kinda line to come out next.

And if you wish to participate, which I also have done, just click the 'Submit Your Own' button. After that, enter your name and write your own line. I know I'll be having a laugh when I'm gonna revisited this website tomorrow with my Treo...

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: