Sunday, September 7, 2008

Itchy fingers

My fingers were getting really itchy this Sunday. No, not because I forgot to wash my hands after I took a big poo this morning ~LOL~ But it's because my fingers haven't been touching my Treo's keyboard lately to do some mobile blogging, all caused by the busy weekend and there'll be more until the end of this month. *sigh*

They're clean, the hands... I mean, I wash them everytime I have a chance to do so... you know what I'm saying? Aw, never mind.

So after I read plenty of great news in mobile land & at PalmAddict, I just couldn't take it anymore. I got to blog! It's an itch I got to scratch before I went nuts. I know, but what can I say? I'm addicted to PalmAddict weblog. ;-p

And for today, I sneaked many times to do some moblogging with my Treo. So in the end, it took longer than I've anticipated to finished up my blogs. And for this Sunday, I got plenty of laughable materials I've found that I wish to share with you guys. I hope they'll cheer your weekend too, and bring smile on your face for facing up with tomorrow busy schedules. That's what I do every now and then, recharge my spirit when it's depleted everyday. Have a great and fun weekend y'all!

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: