Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bored to sleep

After I was getting a very long rest in order to get recovered from the heavy cold for about 7-8 hours yesterday, I was so bored on bed cuz I couldn't sleep anymore. My eyes were wide awake.

The aches I got from the heavy cold were getting into my bones, I felt so tired and yet couldn't let the time pass by simply staring at ceiling and count the sheeps no more.

Thank goodness, as always, my Treo is there to accompany me. The battery was depleted after long hours of playing music with
pTunes, so I recharged it and when it's finally full once again I use it to read my RSS feeds. I never miss a beat of what's going on around the globe, by reading the news at my Treo using Newsbreak app.

And if that's not enough, I ripped some DVD movies using the
Spb Mobile DVD app into my Treo as well. Rewatching the funny movies such as Love Guru & Shrek the Third, have made my sick days bearable for awhile. Say, how are you doing at the other side of the world there? ;-)

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: