Saturday, October 25, 2008

Funny ad: Lost in Google, found in Yahoo?

I was just browsing endlessly last night, when suddenly a small ad located on the corner of a web page caught my attention...

The first image shown is a milk package with a picture of a man on it, and with these lines: "LOST. Last seen: Searching Google for music videos. -- Missing since breakfast."

In a few seconds after I saw the first image, I was wondering what could this ad be talking about? A new Google's on-line ad? But after the next image showed up with these lines, I got it: "Don't get lost in all the links. Try Yahoo! Search." ~LOL~

When Microsoft is fighting with Apple over the PC vs. Mac ads, it seems there's another small war took place between Yahoo and Google. They're fighting over what they do best; Microsoft/Apple is in the battle for best OS, while Yahoo/Google is fighting for the best search engine.

Who do you think will win? Personally, I don't care that much. But as long as they're fighting each others, it sure is fun to watch. Right? ;-p

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: