Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two blondes jumping & spanking on the bed, what could I possibly ask for more from a video demo?

This app didn't caught my attention at first when I read the title, but it sure did when I curiously pushed the play button of the video demo of the app. ;-p

Pocket Jockey, the $0.99 priced horce racing game for iPhone or iPod Touch (v2.0 software or above required) features a fun new way to "spank" yours or your friend's iPhone. *cough*

Well, you don't really have to spank your precious iPhone, you can do it in other ways:
  • Jump up and down while holding the iPhone in front of your face, then "whip" your horse by flicking the screen.
  • Tap the screen, and whip the horse by flicking the screen.

Aw, who am I foolin' anyway? Just watch the video will ya, then you'll understand completely what I was talkin' about up there. Warning: not for the faint of heart or guys who have just undergone a heart surgery. ~LOL~



Sources are from TUAW and Gizmodo.

No comments: