WriteRoom allows you to create documents using any of the iPhone’s built-in fonts and with fonts of any number of sizes. You can also go a few steps further and customize the background, font, and scroller color from the default color scheme of white type on a black background.
According to a review by Scott McNulty from Macworld; the $5 priced app also allow you to sync with your Mac: "Syncing is addressed in a clever way, that, technically, isn’t syncing at all but rather sharing."
Here's a list of WriteRoom's main features that might interest you:
- Full-screen editing. WriteRoom's full-screen mode hides it all away leaving just you and your text behind.
- Document based auto-save. Your documents are stored in standard text file formats and autosaved in the background to help protect your work in case the power goes out.
- Distraction free features. The menu bar, scroll bar, and word count appear when you move your mouse to the edge of the screen.
- 'Retro'-fit your cursor. Prefer block cursors to bars? Hate blinking cursors? WriteRoom has every combination you'd want.
- Standalone or Edit-In. Use WriteRoom on its own for all your text editing needs, or let WriteRoom be your ticket to full-screen editing for text in any compatible program.