Monday, March 9, 2009

Heart break Trēo

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I've set you apart
Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start
Running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on the science apart

Somehow that Coldplay's the Scientiest song lyric always remind me of someone, the power of words written deep into heart, and so I wrote them with my Trēo. Oh so easy to say, but so hard to live with after.

Explaining, pleading, persuading, pushing... Shout them out loud from my heart.

Seven to ten text messages composed and sent at once for a go, I never thought of using my Trēo for such task. Oh so easy to made my thumbs dance on the keyboard, but so hard to make them stop afterward.

I know nobody said it was easy, now I'm guessing if I've asked questions of science. Days pass by, still no progress, but haunt me still. Oh just tell me, so these all stop...

No comments: