Yup, that is Dell's intention when the US-based computer manufacturer company finally starts selling its first thinnest laptop line-up: the 13.4-inch Adamo.
- Intel® 1.2GHz Core 2 Duo U9300
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 13.4-inch 16:9 HD display
- 128GB SSD
- integrated graphics (Intel GS45 with 256 MB)
- Draft-Wireless N
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Mobile Broadband* option
- Up to 5+ hours of battery life (preliminary)
- 2 USB ports, 1 USB/eSATA combo port, Display Port, RJ-45 port
- Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition SP1, 64-bit
- A chassis milled from a single piece of aluminum featuring precision detailing and a scalloped backlit keyboard
- Striking high definition edge-to-edge glass display
- Available in Onyx (black) and Pearl (silver-white) colors
Available for pre-order today at www.adamobydell.com and shipping worldwide starting March 26, 2009, Adamo will be available online for purchase in 24 countries including U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, U.K. France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, ANZ, China, Honk Kong, India, Korea, Malaysia/Singapore, Japan, and Indonesia (yay! ;-D).