Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Put on a little shy smile today...

Where's the moment we needed the most?
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost,
they tell me your blue skies fade to grey,
they tell me your passion's gone away,
and I don't need to carryin' on...

'Cause you had a bad day, you're taking one down.
You sing a sad song just to turn it around,
you say you don't know, you tell me don't lie.
You work on a smile and you go for a ride.

The clock is showing 09:03AM in the morning as I write this post, it is a brilliant morning full of warm bright light that shines through the window. Accompanied with a hot cup of coffee placed on the left side of my old computer, played random songs with my Trēo on the right, I was trying my usual ritual to get myself out of this cramped office of mine with helps of internet and a bit of imagination...

Suddenly the magic came, the Trēo is playing the 'Bad day' song by Daniel Powter, and the 17" ol' CRT monitor is showing this amazing picture with a gorgeous girl smiling shyly. It feels like I was taken into an autumn garden, and there's a beautiful girl shyly smiles like she's telling me everything is going to be okay. I paused for a second, and a shy smile cracked out on my lips out of the blue. I knew right away, I'll have a wonderful morning today.

So my fellow PalmAddicts, try on playing some songs on your Trēo or Cēntro, because who knows it'll picked the right song for you this morning and brighten up the day for you. If there's something I learned from my current misfortunes not long ago, is that we should think of possitive and bright thoughts no matter what to get through each day... Oh, and of course one small detail but the utmost importance: put on a smile no matter how shy it is. ;-)

Have a great and wonderful day y'all!

* above picture features Marta Bułka, courtesy of Krzysiek Nowakowski (Flickr link).

No comments: