Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Days of relieve with help from my Trēo

Hey PalmAddicts, how's it hangin'?
It's only been a while since my last post, and it already feels like for a very long time.
I've been given more responsibilities at work, thus I now have less time for my own personal leisure time; blogging for PalmAddict. It has been a crazy weekend, with a close relative's wedding to piling works, I've caught a cold in between of the time. Thank goodness they all worked out by themselves...

But during those hectic moments, I found how valuable my trusty Trēo™ is. Sure, my Trēo™ 750v is an aged product compared to iPhone or BlackBerry Bold, but that aging smartphone still work fine for me and it does what I know it's capable of. Ohkay, I admit there's this one time where I must do a soft reset, but other than that the Trēo™ never dissappoint me.

The temptation to replace my old Trēo™ has crossed so many times in my mind, but at the end of the day I hold it in my hand and while I'm trying to remember what I've done with it the whole day, I always question back to myself on why I should replace a fine working device I love so much with something else.

Listening back to the old songs of Michael Jackson with my Trēo™ when the King of Pop died...
Took precious and important pictures with my Trēo™, sent them with email & MMS...
Make calls, reject calls, make missed calls, make prank calls and other usual phone stuffs...
Wrote funny, sarcastic and few love SMS with my Trēo™...

It's inevitable to replace my aging Trēo™, it's only a matter of time I guess... But until that time comes, I'll keep on making the most of it while it lasts. Sometimes I wonder, and I'm pretty sure most of you have too, how we are if we don't have a smartphone in our life today..?

No comments: