Monday, January 28, 2008

Not everyone accustomed to use their mobile phone's camera...

The year is 2008, and mobile phones with camera in them is already a standard accessory; and every young to middle age people use at least carry & use one mobile phone.
Just last night, I went to my best friend's wedding. I met plenty of colleagues & old friends, of course I planned to capture those precious meeting with my Treo 750v. Took it out and snap couple of pictures, when one of my friend asked to take over the Treo so I could join in, I gave it and joined the crowd. Just few seconds later he had difficulty to take a snap of picture with it, although I kept telling him to push the middle button, he couldn't do it. I felt very dissapointed cause the fun moment melt immediately when everybody was going home in a hurry.
Just when we're walking home, we met with another old friend, so I decided to give it a try once more. But this time I gave it to another friend to try, again this one also had difficulty to make the snap. I really can't believe it this time, is it my Treo which had error or what? Then I realized that friend of mine is pushing the middle D-pad button too long, I told him that he's supposed to push it lightly only once. After that the snap was successful, although the picture is a little blurry because my friend moved the Treo too fast before the picture was taken perfectly.
What happened there got me thinking, how can two of my friends who carry around modern mobile phones had so difficulty on such trivial thing: push lightly the middle button in order to take a snap of picture?? At first I thought Palm Treo phones are different from other vendors' phones? But that's not the answer, the answer is: there have been lesser people we thought of who actually use their mobile phone's camera. I asked both of my friends there, and their answer is just what I've mentioned; they never use their mobile phones to take a picture! Wow, how many people out there like that I wonder...
(blogged with my Treo 750v)

No comments: