Saturday, March 1, 2008

The first handsfree mobile phone model


I couldn't help but to giggle & laugh when I saw the picture here, please forgive the grainy & blurry pic; I took it with my Treo 750v camera while I was reading a local mobile phones magazine. Judging from the phone model (with long antenna) this probably one of those first mobile phones by Ericsson. My guess is the man was trying to make this mobile phone as a handsfree model or maybe tried to innovate something new and easy to make, well it's kinda understandable considered there were no such thing as handsfree cable cord or even Bluetooth at that time... But you got to give this man a credit, he thought of what has become a standard thing for every mobile phone nowadays: handsfree. Either way, he might looked pretty cool to his office coworkers when a mobile phone was still scarce thing to have (LOL).

(blogged with my Treo 750v)

No comments: