Thursday, July 10, 2008

When God wanted me to go outside...

It's been a crazy week for me, where everything are not supposed or planned as they should be.

First of all, the server's HDD is broken when I was out of town for doing an errand. So I had to come back faster than planned, and still can't do nothing about it until a replacement unit comes.

Secondly, something awful happened to a package I've been eagerly waiting for. I hope Sammy forgives me... ;-p

And the third; my Treo was acting like crazy. I don't know why, but while I was using it like usual, suddenly the screen couldn't be turned off. No matter how many times I pushed the off button, the screen will kept turning on again and again. So on the way home, I ran out of Treo's battery juice before I'm able to use it to listen musics & watching movies I've prepared for the long journey.

I was all worried that I need to hard reset my Treo, and re-install back again all the apps; because I've tried to restore it with the latest backup from
Spb Backup v2.0 but to no success. The screen kept turning on again, so it must've been caused by one of the apps installed within.

When I almost gave up, and decided to take two days off from all of those catastrophe events; I tried one last time to backup the Treo and soft reset it before going to that bumpy road of hard reset. Like a miracle, the Treo came back to normal! It works like before, and like there's nothing happened.

Thank God, because I don't know what to do without my Treo and to miss all of those exciting news from you (PalmAddict-ers) and especially news about the launch of iPhone 3G & App Store; are unbearable. ;-D

Speaking of God, I'm just wondering if this is God's way of saying that I should go outside and take a rain check from all of the works for awhile...?

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: