Sunday, November 2, 2008

Centro & Treo sightings in the "CSI: New York" tv series

I was catching up on one of my favorite science-fiction tv series last night; the CSI: New York. And when I got into the first episode of season 5 titled Veritas, both Palm Centro and Treo appear and used in that particular episode.

Unfortunately, the Centro is used by the bad guy (played by Elias Koteas).In fact, in one of the scene when the Centro is used, there's a splatter of blood on the top of its back (first screenshot). Then nearing the end of the episode, Joe the bad guy flashes the screen of the Centro (second screenshot). And guess what? The wireless carrier used is Sprint, I wonder if Sprint is one of the sponsors of this episode?

I also noticed that Mac Taylor (played by Gary Sinise) is using a Treo as his main mobile phone, as you can see on the last screenshot up there; it's pretty clear to see Treo's recognizable keyboard. Although I never able to clearly see what Treo type he is using... Maybe you guys have better luck than me.

Another notable mobile phone usage in this tv serie is an iPhone, used by Det. Stella Bonasera (played by Melina Kanakaredes -- such a cool name ;-D). Thank goodness, I never see iPhone is being used up-side-down in CSI: New York. ~LOL~ IMHO, the easiest mobile phone to noticed by the view of its back; is the iPhone.

[blogged with my Treo 750v]

No comments: