Ever since the first camera in mobile phone is introduced, software developers have been able to push a little bit more the outcome of the poor mobile cameras with photo editor app. This is the easiest trick to fix the mediocre results, and at the same the app can help users to put additional more touch to enhance the photos into a better state. That way, you'll not be embarassed when your friends take a look at the photo library in your iPhone/iPod Touch. ;-p
CameraBag for iPhone/iPod Touch (software v2.0 or above required) can do the job for you, the app is simple and intuitive, with a minimal interface to easily enhance photos from your built-in iPhone camera or iPhone/iPod Touch photo library using CameraBag's advanced filters that emulate several different camera and film styles in these filter:
- "Helga" - A square-format toy camera feel with washed-out highlights and old-school vignetting.
- "1974" - This is your father's camera. Faded, tinted, and hip.
- "Lolo" - Shoot from the hip and take life as it comes with vibrant, colorful shots.
- "Cinema" - Dramatic, moody, wide-screen stills from the movie of your life.
- "1962" - Dynamic black and whites from the photojournalists of a bygone era.
- "Ansel" - Smooth gradation from black to white.
- "Infrared" - Simulation of the popular landscape photography technique.
If you want more control, an options panel is available for camera behavior, image size, cropping and border effects, and more. CameraBag is available exclusively in the iTunes App Store for original price at $3, but Nevercenter the developer is offering it now at $1 for this holidays only.
Nevercenter also offering the free version of the app, it is CameraBag Lite: Retro. The only difference is the free version has three filters from the fully paid version.