- Technology: Double SIM, Linux 2.6 Kernel
- Platform: Marvell PXA 310 (624MHz)+NXP 5209
- Frequency: 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Screen: TFT/ WQVGA/ 260K Colors/ 3.0" Sharp Brand Touchscreen Display/ 240 x 400 pixels
- Wi-fi: 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, SPP, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, HFP
- FM Radio
- Java: ( MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1 )
- Weight: 135gr
- Dimensions: 112x54x16mm
- Memory: 4GB internal memory, 256MB flash + 128MB SDRAM ,"Up to 8GB T-flash Card Support"
- Camera: 5MP Auto Focus with Flash Sharp Brand Camera
- Voice Recorder
- Talk Time: 240 minutes
- Standby Time: 150 hours
- Battery: 1200 mAh
- Support for: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF document view MP3/ WAV/ MIDI/ AMR support 3GP, MPEG4, AVI (DIVX),QVGA recording 30fps, decoding 30 fps JPG/GIF/BMP/PNG, Business card reader, Anti theft, Video chat
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
GM's DSTL 1 Android phone
It just got me to realized how close it is the shorten name "GM" resembles to the ailing "General Motor", but this is not that automobile/car company, this is "General Mobile".
And this General Mobile is looking serious and walking mighty tall into mobile phone market with its upcoming DSTL 1, the new smartphone is Android based. But the operating and the stylish look are not the only things which make the phone to stand out in the crowd; it has a dual SIM slot.
Let's just forget about the delayed Kogan Agora, or the for-China-market-only Ophone, the other Android-based phone besides Huawei's we can expect to be unveiled at Mobile World Congres 2009 in next month February is this good looking DSTL 1.
According to GSMArena, the company is planning to ship DSTL 1 in Q3 this year. Here's the quick rundown inside DSTL 1: