Sunday, December 14, 2008

We can now pull Apple's/Steve's finger

No pun intended on the title above, I just wanted to remind all of you about the banned "Pull My Finger" app back around in September.

And now without much fuss, Apple has lifted the ban and gave entrance to the 'farting' app. Again, no pun intended there. Hey, it is literally an app that makes farting sound. ;-p

Sam from Air-o-Matic, the developer got a call from Apple about his app, he told MacRumors who is then tell us: *pheeew*

[Apple] told me that they are going to start approving a whole new "genre" of apps, and that Pull My Finger will be the first to be accepted in this genre. As of now Pull My Finger is available in the app store.

The very kind Apple Team Member told me that they didn't want to reject it originally, but that they were sorting out how this "genre" of apps were going to be handled. She told me they'd be lifting the restriction on them, and more apps will follow that may have been previously not allowed.

I bet that Steve Jobs has entirely changed his mind, like usual, about Rated 17+ apps in App Store. Because Apple also has allowed "Amateur Surgeon" app to get in, soon enough 3rd party software developers will flood App Store with more 'adult' apps. Are you happy now?

Get "Pull My Finger" at $0.99 now through this link.

No comments: